Monday, March 10, 2008


got up, dad bought breakfast for me.
Kevin called, told me there's No School TODAYYYY!!
well, met gary at 681 coffeeshop for tea.
look@ newspapers for jobs.
it was bad response, then went Jp.
bought sweets , went my house.
used com, gary fell asleep.
tide came to fetch us below at around 5pm,
drove over to Vanessa's place to pick her up.
went tide's place first, then he changed up.
he drove us to timah for some PRATA house.
after, we went rounding and slack at some private land?!
hahaha, laughing all the way.
tide drop off gary&I at Jp, and sent Vanessa to Lot One.
waited for ruwen&co.
little did i know, Son of a Bitch who SAID HE WOULD BE REACHING IN 30MIN.
Was still at the very same spot, finding some stupid excuse saying he couldn't contact me.
Fine , I went home.